Always store disc in its protective case.
2. To place disc in case, face the label up and press into place. To
remove disc from case, press on the center and lift free.
3. Avoid getting fingerprints, water, scratches, dirt, or dust on the
4. Do not drop, bend or stack the disc.
5. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, excessive heat and humidity.
6. Avoid placing disc in places with significant temperature changes as
condensation can occur.
7. Only use a soft, oil-based felt pen to write on the preprinted side
of the disc after removing the disc from the case.
8. Do not attach additional labels or stickers.
9. Only use a specialized disc cleaner or cleaning fluid if the disc
10. Do not use benzene, thinners or other anti-static cleaners.